Tuesday 18 February 2014

My Tuesday In Pictures.

I did have a recipe to post but my camera's still at my friend's house so I don't have any pictures. So, instead, I have a little "what I did today" post with bad-quality pictures from my phone... Because my life is that exciting.

As it's the half term holidays, I've been extremely lazy so I stayed in bed for the majority of the day. When I did decide to drag myself out of my quilt-cocoon, I got ready and took a selfie; why not?
Hi face.

Here's what I wore today (I do apologise for my filthy mirror; I need to get something to clean it with)
I bought this floral dress from H&M last month and I really like it! It's more of a spring-style dress, I suppose, but it wasn't particularly cold today and I wasn't planning on leaving the house. The powder pink ballet flats are from primark and this dress is one of my few items of clothing that go with them.
I painted my nails using my Barry M "cappuccino". I forgot I had this colour and I've fallen back in love with it, it's so simple and pretty. 
For the rest of the day, I sat on my bed, drank tea whilst glued to this book. My friend Shay lent Divergent to me last week and I couldn't put it down. I'm now onto the second book in the trilogy, Insurgent, and I'm in love with it. I can't wait for the film to come out this year; I hope it doesn't disappoint!

So, as you can tell, my day was pretty eventful. I'm now planning on buying all of Asda's junk food and stuffing my face. I'll be back soon with a Lemon Slice recipe, when I get my camera back!

Ciao For Now
x

No comments:

Post a Comment